- 1.Login to your Github by clicking sign-in. if you've already signed in with Github, skip this step.
Signin to your github account
- 2.Now, we will install Iftrue Github App to your organization's github account. Click Install App
- 3.Github will take you to app installation pages.
- 1.Select your repositories,
- 2.Review the permissions and see iftrue will not ask for
select github organization
select repositories from github
Github will redirect you to iftrue,
- 4.Update your repository settings
After adjusting your repository settings, continue with the next steps while we are fetching your data from Github.